Mid-Del Public Schools is pleased to announce that we will be offering the Pfizer vaccines to students 12 years and older. This event will be held on September 7th, 2021 from 9 am-3 pm at Midwest City Elementary; 2211 S. Midwest Blvd.
- There is no out-of-pocket cost for the vaccination.
- Required: Please complete the (2) two attached required forms #1 and #2 before coming to registration.
- Required: Please read through the required #4 fact sheet. It will be asked if you have read the fact sheet in the consent section of the Covid-19 worksheet.
- #3 is optional, smartphone tracking for your personal use.
- Please wear a loose-fitting top.
- Please have Smartphone with you if possible.
*Please bring your health insurance card if it's available on the day of the event. Total Wellness accepts most major health insurance as well as SoonerCare.
*Parental consent MUST be signed before a vaccine can be administered to a minor regardless of the presence of the parent.
To sign-up, please click on any of the links below to find a time that fits your schedule. If one link is full, please simply click the next link for open available slots.
Click link for available appointments: Link #1
Click link for available appointments: Link #2
Click link for available appointments: Link #3
Required Forms are located HERE.