Mid-Del Public Schools Out-of-District Transfer Information
All requests for transfer into the Mid-Del Public School District initiated by or on behalf of a nonresident student shall be approved or denied in accordance with District policy. In accordance with Oklahoma state law, two (2) types of Out-of-District Transfers may be requested by the parent, guardian, or person having legal custody of the nonresident student:
- Open Transfer applications are accepted and processed during the Open Enrollment time period beginning on January 1st and ending on May 31st of the year preceding the requested attendance year (the transfer is for the next school year).
- Emergency Transfer applications are accepted and processed beginning on August 1st through April 30th of the requested attendance year (the transfer is for the current school year).
Please click on the links to the left for further information regarding out-of-district transfers.
Due to COVID-19 we're accepting Open Transfer applications for the 20-21 school year by the following methods; mail, drop off, fax or email. Thank you!
- Mailing address- 7217 S.E. 15th St., Midwest City, OK 73110
- Drop off at the Administration office at 7217 S.E. 15th St., Midwest City, OK 73110
- Fax to 405-582-7096
- Email to Shanna Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org